Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last Day of Soccer

Saturday was the end of Fall Soccer. We had a great year! Both boys played extremely well. Owen had 6 goals and Andrew made 2 on their final games! It was a LONG day at the soccer field however. The games were spread apart far enough that made it a whole day at the field but not enough time in between to make it home for awhile. Evan was absolutely pooped out by the end of the day! Of course my camera battery was dead so I had to take this shot with my phone! Mind you, I was yelling and screaming the whole game and my feet were right in front of Evan. He didn't even budge!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 3 favorite soccer players! Sorry we missed your last game....you boys played well this season!
Proud Nana

Uncle Korey said...

Do not be alarmed, many people have this reaction to watching soccer!!! ;)