Thursday, March 25, 2010

Delinquent...

Okay, I know, I know....it has been almost 2 months since my last post. Let me explain.
We have been a little busy.
I have been taking pictures of other people's kids instead of my own.
And...my kids don't even want their picture taken. That may be the real and only reason it has been 2 long months! Seriously, they fully have to be bribed now to get their mugs. I'm not talking a piece of candy bribe. They need something big, like a new video game or something.
So having said that....I still don't have a picture to post! Maybe I will try a little harder this weekend.
Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Babies' having a Baby!!! said...

I guess I will just have to bring my baby over so you can take pictures of him!! You can post him on your blog and claim him if you want!!!

GG Doll said...

just like a mechanic - they drive the cars that usually need work - you know the last one to work on.

Suzie said...

Or...I can always bring my kids back...they'll be up for a photo or two....

guthridge said...

Bring 'em on!!!! I enjoy taking pictures of WILLING participants. Becky, isn't J due for a new set of photos??? :)