Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Woe is me.....

I am already in nesting mode and cannot find a single place to buy modern looking baby and nursery decor. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Whatever is one to do when there is no decent shopping in Big Sky Country??

Plan A: Shop online, of course! Find a fabulous, outrageously expensive bedding set that only the celebrity folk could afford. And that is exactly what I did. Hmmm.

Plan B: Find similar material at your local fabric store and make it yourself!! Who knew I was so crafty, right?? Well, I'm not. Luckily, Grandma was in town to visit so I put her to work while she was here! She cut and pinned while I sewed on the dotted line!

And the final result....a fabulous, not-so-outrageously expensive bedding set that even the common folk could afford!!

Here is a sneak-peek at Evan's Sock Monkey nursery.



(You can click on the pictures for greater detail!)

I will post more pics of the nursery once it is complete!



2 comments:

Suzie said...

Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!

Absolutely Adorable!! So perfect!